"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Shopping @ Espirit..

**Photo on left: My result of today's shopping @ Espirit!! Woohoo~

Ok.. today was quite cool.. here's a lowdown..

This afternoon after worship music practice in church, proceeded over to Vivocity to meet my mum and sis outside the pet shop, as my dog has undergone her routine grooming at Vivocity.. also cut for CNY lah..

Then becos one of my motives is to shop for a bottom, I first went to Levi's and they were having a 15% discount on regular priced items.. I saw the one I like, but didnt have my size.. then the salesperson showed me another similar one.. this time is 523 with straight fit, but then they cldn't find my size, so it was so sad.. I seriously like the cutting and colour of the jeans.. haix.. it was priced at $159.90 before discount.. haix.. sianx..

Then proceeded over to Espirit, in the hope to find a nice bottom.. and I saw it.. it was a love at first sight (which you see in the photo on the above), but it still cldn't be compared to the Levi's 523 that I saw earlier..
Anyway, tried and saw that it was good.. colour was also ok (since I cldn't get Levi's, so guess that this is my second choice!).. The jeans costs me $129.90.
Then I realised that by topping a bit more, I can get Espirit membership.. and so I took 2 t-shirts which they are selling at a promotion of 2 pcs for $49.90.
Then when I paid at the counter, the person told me tat if I get a top (which is a regular price item), I can get the top and bottom all at 20% discount.. so ya..
So that's what I did.. and I used my Espirit membership to get a 10% discount on my 2 t-shirts (which is at $49.90 for 2 pcs).. so here is the final cost:

- Espirit 'Eagle Fit' Denim Jeans : $103.92 after 20% discount (UP: $129.90)
- Espirit Polo T: $47.92 after 20% discount (UP: $59.90)
- Espirit 2 T-shirts: $44.91 after 10% member discount (UP: $49.90 for 2 pcs)


Then proceeded to Chinatown to get some stuff for CNY house visitation by my cousins and aunties.. so need to get stuff.. I still got some minor things (like drinks) to settle, but Chinatown stuff are confirmed settled liaox..
Here is a lowdown of the stuff I have (so my cousins and aunties who are coming over to my house for CNY visitation, is gonna have a treat!.. haha.. bought some items again which was popular among them last yr and they finished it in 1 sitting.. *hint hint* the spicy bak kwa from Kim Hock Guan.. they finished three quarters of it!.. haha..)
So here are the stuff:

- Arrowhead (from Poh Guan Cake House) *popular*
- Pineapple Tarts (from Poh Guan Cake House) *NEW!*
- Chocolate Chip Macademia Cookies (from Cedele) *NEW!*
- Prawn Rolls (from Bee Cheng Hiang) *popular*
- Dried Cuttlefish (from BKK, which I bought it in October 2008 during my BKK trip!) *popular*
- Pork Floss Love Letters (from Bee Cheng Hiang) *NEW!*
- Spicy BBQ Sliced Pork (from Kim Hock Guan) *VERY popular*
- Garlic Groundnuts (from King of Melon Seeds)
- Black Pearl Groundnuts (from King of Melon Seeds) *NEW!*

Reunion Dinner (25 January 2009) reservation was also done a few days back. Its at Orchard Cafe in Orchard Hotel. I wanted to try something different this year; instead of the normal chinese seated dinner, wanted to try an international buffet (but of course with the normal chinese stuff).. Click here to find out more!
(Because I made my reservation early [ie. before end of December 2008], I'm entitled to a 15% discount of total bill).

So wat's left now is only the colouring of my hair, which would be happening nxt Sunday (18/1), and I hope I don't have anything on then, becos I maybe going on a business trip on the sunday itself, but everything is not confirmed yet.. so ya..
Let's see how lah..

A new work week starting tomorrow.. sianx..

I love SHOPPING!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: