"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, January 15, 2009

CNY is so near us..

Well.. from the blogpost title, one would have guess as much that I'm so looking forward for CNY.. I get to wear new clothes (yes! I still keep this tradition!), and the best thing, PERANAKAN food!! Woohoo~

Anyway, this would be a short blogpost.. nothing much to say actually... today, my IT ppl came to my lab, and help me upgrade my computer to a higher RAM and my Microsoft Office (from the original 2000 version, to 2007 version!).. The Microsoft Office 2007 edition looks cool (esp. with it actually helps to archieve the emails by dates!), but still need some time to get used too..
But I should be fine after tomorrow.. so ya.. quite easy to work with!..

Today also met my bro in GOH, Chee Yong, in NUS Arts Canteen.. He didn't see me.. I call up to him lah.. he blur block lah..!!
We chatted briefly and he was actually in the midst of a lecture, but felt hungry, so he got to the canteen to buy food.. my goodness! Such a lazy chap! =P

Okay lah.. gtg liaox..
Endure one more day and its the weekend!!!

Chor Chors,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: