"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, December 19, 2008

What a good deal!!

** Photo on left: Nautica N-Tech Diver A23090G Orange Chrono Watch

Man! I've got a good deal at my office today.. There is actually a watch sale going on at my office area.. I got the watch for $180 (after 70% off)! Its perfect. No defects! Original price is close to $420!
They wanted to charge me $220, but becos I bought one more watch for my mum's birthday (Original is $270, but I got it at 70% off, which is $116). Its a Marc Ecko brand..

Mine is a Nautica Diver series watch, and moreover its chronograph, which explains why it is so expensive!

I asked the person why it is so cheap, and the person told me that it is because its an old season watch already.. and I was like "oh? really? It doesnt matter anyway.. I like the watch can liaox.. haha.."

Well, I'm happy! =)

Watch-netic,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: