"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shopping and more photos!

Today I'm super sleepy.. slept quite late last nite (becos after dragging and all, and being too excited with my PSP), and moreover had woke up early this morning to go for my church's youth leader mtg, and then afterwhich, went to Funan to buy 1 PSP game (becos' the one that was bundled is in chinese and my mandarin not very good.. so ya..).. and I played tat game till I want to sleep .. so ya..

I bought a SIMS2 - Castaway.. so hope it won't be boring.. it cost me $61 ok.. haix.. then I also buy a USB cable (to transfer things like songs, etc), but that one quite cheap.. $15 only.. so ya..

** Photo on left: These 2 photos cost me a total of $33! I got it in softcopy format!! =).. see the difference of Photoshop.. haha..

Then I proceeded over to Suntec to go to a photo studio to get my other complimentory photo shoot (which was shot yesterday during the D&D event!), but ended up, actually getting 1 "edited" photo (they said they will makeover the photo.. so ya.. let's see how good is that!) for $25, and my complimentory photo, instead of printing, will be in digital format, and I would be charged $8 for it.. so ya.. in total, I paid like $33 for it.. just wanna see how good it is loh.. =).. and the photo I must say that it is quite good.. do you all see the difference? =) My mum said I can use the makeover photo for matchmaking.. wahaha.. I told her, not really lah.. I wanna put it on my wreath.. haha..

Then came home by bus (and of course playing my PSP) and then reach home, bathe and then blog this blogpost loh.. so ya..

Ok lah.. need to go and sleep liaox.. and man.. my working trips from tml onwards will never be the same again.. I would be confirm playing my PSP one.. let me see how long I can last this trend.. would it be for long? Only time will tell.. =)

Okay.. gtg liaox.. very tired liaox.. have not been sleeping much today, and now the weather so nice to sleep and cuddle under my quilt.. so ya..

I will go for a real makeover photo shoot one day,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: