"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I won!!

Well.. I can't hold my excitement longer!! I won a PSP 3000 series at my Company's D&D, and its the 11th prize.. I first thought that I may not stand a chance, since its like I did not won anything from the 16th to 100th prize.. so ya..

But never did I expect that I've won the 11th prize.. this prize though its not my most desirable prize, but I did mention that winning a PSP is also not too bad.. and man.. I didn't expect it to be so true.. haha..

But my boss won a $1200 travel voucher (3rd prize), and another close colleague of mine won the second prize, which is a 32" SAMSUNG LCD TV with home theatre system.. super cool lah..

But I'm not complaining lah.. at least I won something which I always wanted (which actually last time, I almost wanted to buy... haha).. Can't see myself as a gamer huh.. haha.. oh well.. I'm not really a gamer, but guess I'm starting to be more of a gadget person liaox.. so ya..

The moment I won, I msg a few ppl abt my win, and they were wondering whether I would know how to use it or whether I have any use for them.. haha.. I think the ppl who said that, were eyeing my PSP.. haha.. I wonder.. haha.. kidding...

Besides the D&D thingy, of course there was a lot of fun tonite as well!.. besides me being the youngest in the table, and kenna volunteered to play first game, I was also being dressed up (as part of a game) as a person whom you see, will sure lose your appetite one! so ya.. so I'm not going to show you =P.. Afterwhich, I was also made to go on stage to showcase my "capability" with the dressed outfit.. my goodness.. so embarrassing lah.. but fortunately, I was being sporting, so I said "ok" lah.. anyway, its all in the name of fun!!
The audience were laughing the whole time.. haha.. well.. I guess I do like making people laugh loh.. haha.. it could be my personality lah.. =)

Ok.. I gtg liaox.. need to sleep, and now as I'm blogging, I'm charging my PSP for use tomorrow.. oh man.. I can't wait!!

Gamer in the making?!?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: