"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, December 20, 2008

The marriage of my godsiblings.. =)

Yoz! Its another wedding this year, and this time, it was my godsiblings (bro & sis) - Huimin & Derek..

Both of which (when they are singles) are close to my heart. Huimin and myself grew up in the same church since young, so we are like family..
Derek on the other hand was my senior when I was in Sec 1 (he was already Sec 4).. and after he has graduated from secondary school, I've lost contact with him totally.. until I met him again in Temasek Poly during orientation, where he was another fellow orientation leader.. so tats how we caught up with each other..

Years later, they both were together, and today, they were married! really happy for them!
Ha.. I just love marriages.. its so fun and happy!
I have already tot of what I will do if I'm married.. For sure, I will do a special item on the piano (if possible, a baby grand piano, or just a grand piano!).. haha.. I think so far already hor.. haha.. but well, first I need to find a wife.. haha.. =P

Anyway, today during the wedding, not only did I witness the marriage of my godsiblings, I also did caught up with a few ex-Crusade friends, whom I did not meet for a long long time..
Of course, my bro, Marcus, was there.. and ha.. he introduced me to a few familiar faces, and after I was introduced to them, and I knew what they were talking, we all started chatting.. haha..
So today is a day of somewhat meeting new friends too lah.. =)
Really thank God for the opportunity to catch up with old friends.

Ok.. really tired.. just came back from church and just open the prezzies!!
Thanks to all who have given me prezzies.. you all were indeed appreciated!

However, one prezzie which really inspired and spur me was from my bro and mentor, Tjow.. he actually gave me a blank music manuscript book.. its a very simple present, but it definately speak volumes.. indeed, it gave me inspiration to write new songs.. but the difficulty is that I have difficulty in expressing myself and also, my musical skills are limited. My language also not very good woh.. but oh well.. since its given to me, I have to try to make use of it rite..

I'm going shopping tml again.. haha.. nothing much.. just my Applecare warranty loh.. haha.. it will cost me a bomb I tell you.. haha...

I love weddings and Christmas,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: