"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The fruitful shopping trip

** Photo on right: Part of my shopping haul today!!

Well peepz.. Shopping has never been more enjoyable than today, becos' I got quite a number of stuff, and all at very good prices.. Let you all see what I bought:

- Aussino Quilt Cover (in photo): $65.00 (original price) - I paid only $58.50 (10% disc off original price becos I paid by my POSB Debit Card).
[Bought from Aussino]

- Microsoft Notebook Wireless Mouse: $49.90 (public price) - I paid only $39 (because I'm a member, and members only pay $39).
[Bought from Challenger Superstore @ Funan]

- Uriage Facial foam & Uriage Moisturiser: $67.80 (original price) - I paid only $54.20 (20% disc off original price as Watsons now has a 20% storewide discount).
[Bought from Watsons]

- Adidas Tee-Shirt (in photo): $62.00 (original price) - I paid only $55.80 (10% disc off original price becos I paid by Citibank Credit Card).
I fell in love with this tee-shirt at first sight.. Its the luminous green which has attracted me.. and its brown based.. simply beautiful! =)
[Bought from Adidas @ Paragon]

- AppleCare Protection Plan (in photo): $446 (original price) - I paid only $334.50 (25% disc off original price. Somehow Epicentre decided to have a 25% discount [without any obligations] and it started yesterday!.. I was certainly shocked and I actually asked the salesperson twice, as to whether I heard wrongly, because usually, they won't discount until so much.. but ya.. its really amazing.. Must really thank God for this!!
[Bought from Epicentre:Orchard @ Wheelock Place]

To end the whole evening, I gave my parents a treat at Sushi Tei @ Paragon, and I simply love the Yuzu Sherbet (which is a pomelo and orange zest sherbet!).. it is so good and refreshing..
Oh btw, just in case you don't know, Sushi Tei has changed the menu slightly again.. they added a little more items.. so ya.. you should try..
The "Dai Dai Roll" is not bad.. Its actually like the "Dragon Roll", but its stuffed with artificial crabstick with mango, and topped with fresh slices of silky salmon and a tinge of prawn roe. Very interesting..
I also had the "Yakiniku Salad" with Sushi Tei dressing... its actually stir-fried beef with onions, and then added into a plate, with fresh cut lettuce and vegetables, and to end it all up, a generous serving of Sushi Tei dressing is poured over the salad, and viola! Simply oishi (delicious for Japanese).
The meal cost me $70.03, which is quite reasonable.. so they have revamped the menu.. you should go try it sometime.. remember, don't forget to jio and pay for me =P

Ok lah.. need to go sleep liaox..

Tml is the wedding dinner of my jie and kor at Raffles Town Club..

Don't you just love shopping?
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: