"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, December 22, 2008

The wedding dinner @ Raffles Town Club

** Photo on left: HCC unite!

Yes! I've been to the dinner of my godsiblings' wedding..

It was quite a good nite of fellowship, because I seen so many HCC (my ex-church) people, and its like what a good time to catch up!!

It has been like about 3-5 yrs since HCC disbanded and we all went to different churches.. so its like we have suddenly come back and meet together.. so its like a mini HCC all over again.. my goodness.. it felt so nostalgic!

** Photo on right: Joshua & me!

Of course, it is like a good time to also cam-whore.. and man.. thank goodness, I brought my camera or else it would be a problem to capture all these precious memories..

Well, not many people were present at the wedding dinner (ie. not as many as on Saturday itself), so its like a bit weird.. not so many people to talk to, unlike Saturday where I can talk to my ex-crusade friends.. haix.. so sad.. but oh well.. church company is good enough I guess. =)

** Photo on left: My fashion for the day! People say I look like an Oxford scholar.. hoho..

My fashion for this dinner was so last minute, and when I took out and wear my chosen clothing last minute from my wardrobe, I got a shock! I look so gentle.. machiam Fei Qu Qing.. hahaa...

Surprisingly, it looks good leh.. its been a while since I've dressed so decently..
I actually didn't spend much on my outfit tonight at the dinner.. I didn't especially buy new clothings for the occasion, because there was not many nice choices out there in the open market.. been trying to look for one, but there was none..
Anyway, don't have also good.. can save money. =)

What do you think of my attire? Tag it in my tagboard if you have further comments. =)

** Photo on right: The bridegroom, Derek (aka. my godbrother) and myself posing for a photo!

Well.. just in case you didnt read my earlier post, Derek and myself had known each other when I was in secondary school.. I was sec 1 and he was already sec 4.

After which, we lost contact for quite a while, before meeting each other again in Temasek Polytechnic..
I was the Applied Science school orientation leader, whilst he was the IT school orientation leader.. so ya.. tats how we met and caught up with each other, and then, exchange contacts and all..

** Photo on left: The couple pouring champagne..

Huimin on the other hand was my church mate.. She was like my dajie (which still now, she is my dajie!!), and we grew up in the same church..

Well.. until one day Huimin told me that she is dating Derek, and I was like, "dun tell me its the one that I met at Temasek Polytechnic and he is the one whom I always know, Derek Foo... and man.. it was true!

It was unbelievable lah.. so ya.. God really has a way between two of them.. so ya.. so really happy for them to get married.. truly a couple made in heaven! =)

** Photo on right: More HCC-ians unite!

This is the night where a lot of the HCC-ians unite.. Youths especially... haha.. a lot of catching up to do.. so ya.. but its really nice to be reunited again.. machiam some reunion.. haha..

All in all, the dinner was good but the fellowship was better! =)

Its been a while since we have such gatherings.. so I really wonder when would be the next one.. hmmm...

** Photo on left: In a topless car!!! Woohoo~

After dinner, my ex-church mate, Wendy, gave my family and myself a lift home, in her new Volkswagon convertible.. very nice I tell you.. the wind is super cool! And because I don't get a chance to sit in a convertible very often, I cam-whore a few shots and this appears the best.. haha..

It really feels to be sitting in a topless car.. the fresh and cool air just blows your face.. so shiok man.. I tell you..
You have to sit to experience it loh.. =)

Overall, tonight has been very enjoyable, in terms of food and fellowship! =).. but sianx.. tml need to work.. haix.. full day somemore.. haix..

Let me see if I can achieve anything at work tomorrow.. but I doubt I can.. wahaha..

Holiday mood mode already.. haix..,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: