"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

So "malu"..

Well peepz.. today was the final straw!

During my monthly meeting today, I was asked to update about my project, and I did.. but my bosses kept saying this and that.. this cannot, that cannot, and becos I'm also very tired from the past few days, and also feeling very stressed and I really don't know how to go about doing it anymore.. I just sat there and hear them talk.. and man.. soon, you see that I was on the verge of tearing.. I don't know why.. my eyes just turn slightly watery..
I think during the meeting, my colleagues first time see me like that.. My bosses I think can see that I'm on the verge of tearing as well.. Then, they started to say comforting words..
Usually, I'm the bubbly type, but today, I was super quiet.. I only talk when I'm prompted to, other that that, I just keep quiet..

I actually wanted to go to the toilet to just cry it out, becos I know that if I do, I will feel much better (and probably preventing myself from slipping into depression as well).. but I didn't, for fear that people will call me crybaby.. so ya..

The tears will just flow down automatically whenever I think of it (even in the bus though its after work).. so better not talk anymore, or else, I really going to tear.. so ya.. I have not had a good cry yet.. let's just hope tomorrow would be better..

Stressed,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: