"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sale islandwide.. Good bargains!!

** Photo on right: My new Timberland shoes!

Well.. let's just say that I have heavily shopping on alternate days; Friday (26/12) and today (28/12). Both were at Orchard area and City Hall area..

Went round to search for good bargains for nice stuff to buy (most probably for my outfit for the coming Chinese New Year).. and I'm glad I got some..
(Of course lah.. I'm the shopping king leh.. haha)

The adidas top (which I showed you all in my blogpost on 21/12), and my shoe (which is in this post) would be my outfit for my CNY 2009. What's missing is a bottom.. hmm.. let me see as days goes by (tat is when the current fall/winter season has gone, and the spring season is up), I should get my bottoms.. so ya.. I shall see how, and will definately keep you guys updated =)

I've got some really good deals at Robinsons too.. Got some stuff at really good discount prices... I saved quite a lot from it as well (becos of the tremendous discounts that they are giving), and furthermore I'm a Robinsons cardmember, so can save even more from there.. =)

Oh.. see.. talk so much, forgot to mention to you my shoes.. This shoe is slightly different.. the sole is mainly made from wool, and the leather around the shoe is soft-leather, so actually, even if I don't wear any socks, it would also feel good, becos its like you are wearing this super comfortable pair of shoes.. so tats how good it is.. I usually have this thing with not wearing socks whilst wearing shoes, but you see.. this shoe, I don't wear socks, I also feel good.. so you see how cooling this shoe is loh.. =)
Original price was $219, but it was on 30% discount, and I use my Citibank card to pay, which is a further 10% discount, so I only pay $137.97.. so if you do your math, it is a whopping 37% discount off the original price of $219! Good deal huh! =)

Ok lah.. back to work tml.. a bit the sianx, but oh well.. life has to go on.. so here's a lowdown of what I need to achieve in January 2009:

- To purchase a pair of bottoms in time for CNY 2009
- CNY 2009 goodies (Bak-kwa from Lim Hock Guan, Peanuts from Chinatown, Drinks from NTUC)
- Finding and booking slots for CNY Reunion Dinner 2009
- Dye & highlight my hair

Well, I think that should be all liaox.. you all enjoy, and I'll cya online real soon! =).. let's see if anyone is organising a party this NYE (New Year Eve)..

Shopping, shopping, I love you..,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: