"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Christmas Lunch

Today's Christmas Lunch was spent with a few of church friends..
As part of my contribution, I made my famous French Onion Dip, and glad that most of the people at the lunch like it.. =)

The other food are also very good, but the lunch was like very late (ie. 1500 hrs to be exact).. so ya.. so it was more or less my lunch and/or dinner lah..

After that, had a good time of fellowship.. and man.. I was so tired that I just slept on the sofa.. haha..

Oh oh.. prior to the Christmas Lunch today, I went down to Plaza Singapura to upgrade my current StarHub setup box, to the Hubstation.. so ya.. quite bulky equipment, but very useful... haha..

Okay.. gtg and watch TV liaox.. took leave tml because its my mum's birthday.. so gonna go out and celebrate.. =)

That should be all then.. The weather for Christmas today is super nice and cooling.. very nice to sleep.. =)

Hohoho.. falalalala..,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: