"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A reflection of 2008!!

Year 2008 has been a year of many changes..

The main change was in my career, whereby I ventured into something totally new, and was so amazed at how God provided me the switch from Malaysia Dairy Industries (producing the home-grown brand, Marigold), to my current job @ Cerebos Pacific Limited (producing the even longer home-grown brand, BRANDS'), and has never failed to help me during my times of dire need. Thank God for this amazing opportunity, becos I definately know that this current company I am in, will definately not consider anyone who has lesser than a degree job, so for an only diploma holder with work experience, getting into Cerebos, is like a dream come true, becos I always wanted to do R&D.. so ya..
Praying that God will help me to excel further in this dream job of mine! =)

Next change was that I'm slowing moving into the "Apple" world, becos I'm now starting to appreciate Apple stuff, but not totally a converter yet, but am just amazed at how Apple helps all designers, and with my current position in my church, designing/publicity is one of my responsibilities, and as time goes by, publicising has becoming one of my developed forte.. so thank God for this talent too!
Its really amazing at how God has planted ideas in my mind to get a point across.. of course, consultations with my bro, Tjow, has also helped me to excel in this area.. so ya.. Thank you Tjow!!

** Picture on left: A mini "flyer" I've designed for the event, and spent only 30 mins to get this up! Not good enough actually, but I'm satisfied! =)

I think that should be all.. will have a power nap of about 2 hrs, before waking up, and joining some of my church friends for the annual countdown event @ Marina Bay!.. Woohoo~..
Oh.. before I forget or didn't wish you in time, Happy New Year 2009 everyone!!! Let's make year 2009 a better one!! *screams*

Time to sleep,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: