"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, November 09, 2008

IKEA rox!

Shopping at IKEA has never been happier until today.. oh man.. the stuff there are so nice, and they are at bargain prices.. oh man.. bought some stuff..

I feel like going back there again someday.. Oh.. did I mention that everytime I go there, I would just keep smiling and smiling? My knees will just grow weak at the sight of the beautifully interior-designed showroom.. oh man.. haix..

I don't care! I'm going there for the meatballs with lingoberry jam someday again(and oh.. I bought both at the supermart! wahaha..), as well as also the furniture.. its the atmosphere in IKEA which makes me feel welcome everytime I visited the store! =)

I love IKEA,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: