"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Being longwinded..

Well.. today I have experienced what you can call, some long-winded ppl!

I have been on a project meeting today and it lasts from 0900 hrs - 1300 hrs!! 4 solid hours and guess what! There is still no conclusion, and these 4 hrs, the same ONE point was being discussed/argued/explained over, over, over and over again! Everyone was fed up..

The poor innocent me, I did NOT speak a word! I just hear one ear in, and out the other.. only minor information, I managed to zap into my head.. After that, its empty again.. haha..
And it doesn't help that I was hungry and cold.. machiam a begger like tat..

Its not a good feeling afterall ya koe...
Fortunately, lunch was good, becos I went with my 2 bosses to Maxwell Food Centre to eat... so ya..

Ok.. I'm super tired now.. Need to sleep!

Some ppl are born with more wind.. haha.. =P,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: