"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Hectic week!!! Tired & exhausted!

Fwah! I'm extremely tired.. After I was back at office since Tues (28/10), its working in office everyday from 0800 hrs to 2300 hrs.. and its work NON-STOP ok!.. This happened from Tues - Thurs..

I'm experiencing burnout now.. and thank God its the weekend, or else, I would just die of exhausion.. so ya..

This week is hectic becos I got a lot of trials to do for my current project.. according to my boss, it should not be so hectic from tomorrow.. oh man.. I wonder how true.. hmmm..

** I spend my weekends doing my office work.. In office, cannot finish, so must bring home during weekends to do.. haix.. sianx..

Ok.. I gtg and sleep liaox..

Tml is the start of another new work week,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: