"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weird women!

My goodness.. in the course of today, I met two weird women.. allow me to elaborate..

First, it was during lunch @ NUS Arts Canteen..
As usual, it was crowded, but becos my colleagues and me went for lunch (6 pax to be exact), we managed to find the table after quite a while..

I was the first to buy my food and was the first one to do so.. I sat down and then another colleague came back with her food.. then 4 seats were left empty.. and then, about 5 mins later, a gal came over and ask if the seats were taken.. I said "ya".. but I think she has mistaken that I said "ok.. can sit".. then she was about to sit and I told her that "the seats are mistaken".. and then this gal was like, "oh.. you mean the seats were taken?".. ahhhhh.. *screetches in high tones and walk away*.. my colleague, Kian Hong, also saw it and he also said "this gal wanna attract attention only..".. which is so true lah.. oh my goodness..

Then another one happened when I was on my way home in NEL train.. This gal machiam like don't care.. her arms brushed me like a thousand times lah.. then she open her front portion of the bag, also machiam action so big, and I was reading a magazine, when her forearm brush me again.. my goodness.. for a moment, I felt like this gal has outrage my modesty lah.. ok.. I'm exaggerating.. but well, it feels very uncomfortable for strangers to just keep brushing you.. one or two times nevermind.. I think during the trip, she has like brushed me close to 20 times! I mean it..

What's with gals nowadays? Or is it becos I'm too hot for them to handle? haha.. kidding.. oh well..

Women are weird!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: