"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Gastronomic session..


I know I'm not supposed to eat so much, but who can resist good food? Haha..

As you can see from the picture above, I had good food today with my family..
I had the grilled mushroom sandwich (which is MEATLESS by the way!) for my lunch @ Cedele.. this is the first time my lunch is actually so healthy!!

Then at nite for dinner, went with family to Shin Kushiya restaurant @ Vivocity and eat my usual beef curry don.

In the afternoon, went to also Yes! @ Suntec to buy my contact lens.. a 3 mth supply, becos my company sponsoring me 1 mth supply, and now they got promotion (buy 5 box, free 1 box.. and also got some free toiletries thingy).. so ya.. this costs me a total of $270 man (but company is sponsoring me $93)!

After the dinner at Vivocity, now back not long ago, and then blog this blogpost..

I'm getting tired already.. A public holiday is gone like that.. looks like I'll be busy from now on, as my project is back in swing again.. Have to embark on my business trips soon (Late Dec 08 or early Jan 09).. so ya.. looks like I'll be real busy soon!!

And I can't believe it! In like about 2 wks (17 days to be exact!), I'm going to Bangkok for my holiday already! That's super fast lah! And guess wat.. I'm starting to be lazy to pack my stuff into my luggage! haix.. I think b4 I get even more lazy, I would really need to pack soon.. so ya..

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. very tired.. need to work tml.. haix..

The one with excited looks for BKK,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: