"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My training session @ Furama City Centre..

Hey peepz! I'm back!

Well.. just attend today my Performance Management training session at Furama City Centre.. If you are wondering what Performance Management means, it practically means appraisal for my year-end bonus + variable bonus + annual increment + promotion (if any!)...

But thank God that this only takes place next financial year, so not so stress.. but all I can say is that by doing this, will certainly take more time than my current one..

Its a 1 day training course, and man.. it was enjoyable actually.. certain parts of the training was a bit boring, but generally, it was enjoyable becos there were interactions between participants and facilitators, and some ice-breaker games here and there to bring across their point..

The training manual is really a manual lah! I think easily it contains about 100-200 pcs of paper! *gulpz*.. so ya..

And man.. I eat a lot today.. I had altogether 4 meals during the training, and its all in the hotel.. complimentary of my company somemore.. I had a mini breakfast, 2 teabreaks and 1 buffet lunch..
The lunch at Tiffany's Cafe (which is in Furama City Centre itself) was good I tell you.. In fact, I find it better than the Grand Copthorne Hotel which I ate the other day! I'm serious..

The spread of food is not as much, but for me, its good enough!
I tell you.. the salmon sashimi and the octopus is to die for... I eat actually two times of the sashimi (aiming the salmon sashimi only!).. its so flavourful and fresh! Yummy!! Thinking of it now just makes my mouth water..
Oh oh.. did I tell you that there were the chocolate fountain too? Oh man.. Its so good lah! The desserts are also really nice.. so ya..
If I remember correctly, it costs $30.80++ per pax, and I must say its worth it.. If you ever go there, just whack the salmon sashimi only! You won't regret! =)

So ya.. and I was the only guy in the training today, so guess I'm the thorn among the roses or maybe it was the other way round? Hahaha..
And since I'm the only gentleman around, always kenna a bit "sabo" lah.. but oh well.. thank goodness the ladies were lenient.. haha.. =D..

Then came home and then slack for a while (its been a while since I have came home so early!).. eat dinner, watch TV and now blog this loh..

Haix.. tml is back to reality! Sianx.. working tomorrow.. no more play liaox.. but oh well.. tml is Thursday already..

Friday quick come!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: