"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, September 22, 2008

My Singapore Flyer Experience!


Today is my first time being on the Singapore Flyer, and it could well be my very last.. Yes.. though it offers a very magnificent sight of the surrounding islands and all, but its so so boring! There is NOT even a single sound of music in each capsule!! I find that to pay $30 just to go for this 30 minute experience ride is simply waste of money.. but since Company is paying for this ride, why don't I give it a go, and since its free, why not? I get to cam-whore with lotsa photos as well (see above).. so might as well.. haha..

Today at work quite okay, but a bit hectic and rush, becos its like I need to achieve so many things but all cramped into one timeslot. So becos I got some urgent things to settle, so I need to bring home some work to do, and it involves calculation.. oh man.. I hate calculating numbers at nite, but I have no choice.. so ya.. haix..

Just spend about half-an-hour on it, and now, its blogging this and then I shall turn in for the nite liaox.. I'm too tired.. tml is meeting at main office at 0900 hrs.. oh man.. just hope I don't fall asleep loh.. haha..

My Singapore Flyer Experience a boring one,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: