"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Lunch @ NUS Arts

Well.. today is Wednesday, so lunch is normally at NUS Arts Canteen for me.. so ya.. had Japanese food, which to be is not bad, but not enough..

And during the course of my lunch, I've met 2 persons... One is my good NS buddy, Sidney, whom is like so by chance, and its like we are just walking across each other.. haha..
And another, halfway eating, Alvin (my church mate) saw and said "Hi!" to me.. haha..

At both occasions, my colleagues were with me, and they just passed a remark that I met a lot of ppl today.. haha.. oh well.. I'm popular mah.. wat to do? =P..
** Okok.. I shall stop! I'm seeing you all almost puke your meals out already.. haha **

Then after work, went all the way from my workplace to Toa Payoh just to buy the rojak.. I have been craving for this rojak for months, and at last, I'm able to satisfy my cravings.. haha..

And it had to rain.. but oh well.. Guess raining is not a bad thing afterall, becos' I'm going to have a very goooooddd and sound sleep tonite.. haha.. =)

*Yawns*.. need to sleep liaox! I'm gonna cuddle up in my bed and hopefully I will have a sound sleep! Nice weather to just sleep in ya koe.. I have a craving for coffee/Milo now.. but if I drink it, I would not be able to sleep.. wahaha..

Ok then.. Tatas,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: