"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, September 05, 2008

Life @ Work

Well... Office work this week was a little bit tiring.. I believed I have been stretched once again, becos I have rested long enough and now, for me to start my engine all over again, is like totally difficult..

Sampling is not always a bed of roses for me, and not to mention failed trials.. As you know I'm a perfectionist, everything I do must be perfect, but when a trial fails, sometimes I would have already expected it to be like that (but either my boss "die-die" wanted me to do the trial, or just to "try my luck" to see whether it helps), but the feeling isn't good, becos I felt it was just a waste of my time.. I could have spend my time on something else, which is more important..

And not to mention failed trials, washing is also another chore.. there are a thousand and one things for me to wash and clean up.. and ya koe.. I cannot stand untidy work, so its like I make sure everything I wash is sparkling clean, which is probably why I felt the strain and tired after that, which was what I have felt both yesterday and today..

I wanted to like do some of my office paperwork today, but my boss actually first ask me to do part 1 of the trial, and if have time, do the full trial.. and as time goes by, she actually like hinting to me that I should not carry forward my trials and finished it today, though I have done one full trial yesterday.. so since my boss has already spoken, do you still think I have the choice?
Which is why, I couldn't complete most of my office paperwork today, and as a result, I have to bring it home to do it, and guess wat.. I just completed it.. so ya.. haix..

Office this week was also the week where I have experienced a bit of office politics.. A particular person in office was being ultra-sensitive to just my passing comments on 2 occasions, and in the end, talk quite sarcastically.. Fortunately, I was not say very angry at that time or should I say, I was able to maintain my cool and control my anger, or else, I would just flare up.. Sometimes, I don't know what's wrong with all these people.

This weekend would be one that I hope I will enjoy, becos weekends are always what I look for after a hectic 5-days working week.. This Sun (7/9) would be mooncake-buying day.. Its my yearly affair lah.. so ya.. Gonna blog about it (I hope!).. haha..

OK.. I'm going to do other stuff liaox.. Hoping for a fabulous weekend..

Cheers,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: