"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A breather...

Finally after so many days of hectic work in office, I can now take a slight breather, in a sense that at least I'm back to doing lesser paperwork and samples..

A miracle on Tuesday (16/8) that I have completed 2 samples in 7 hours! And it went on quite smoothly.. so tats why lah!

So now, I actually quite free in office.. but there is this fear.. I'm gaining weight.. oh my goodness...

Oh well.. Have done quite a lot these few nites.. I suddenly feel this sense of achievement! Haha..

Tml is company's Active Day @ Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.. so guess its exercise and then free buffet dinner.. haha.. heard its quite good! Let me go test and see how good the food is!

And man.. I think I would wear formal for quite a no. of days next week..
The upcoming one would be this Sat during chuch anniversary - its formal for me (minus the tie).

Then from Mon - Wed (22/9 - 24/9), it would be formal all the way becos Mon & Tues I got meeting in office, and Wednesday is training in Furama City Centre, so these 3 days must wear formal.. haha..

Just hope those few days are not too hot and it doesn't rain, or else I would look like a drenched duck.. haha..

Got to go to dreamland soon liaox.. Dreaming about my food again! =)

Nitex and tatas,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: