"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, September 19, 2008

A.C.T.I.V.E. Day


Today is my company's A.C.T.I.V.E. Day.. Its a abbreviation for something, but I just don't know what..

Anyway, despite the hot weather, I still managed to run my 2.4km at my normal timing, but not good enough for bronze medal lah.. oh well.. I can run at my normal timing consider very good liaox.. haha.. I was expecting to be one of the last, but in fact, one of the top 10.. haha.. Oh well.. complete it can liaox.. All thanks to my regular Sunday training, or else, I would simply die lah! Haha..

Then my team won the teambuilding games, and our prize was "Precious Moments fortune cookies and a "forever friends" mousepad.. my goodness! It was so ku-niang lah! haha.. fortunately, I didnt unwrap it until I reached home.. haix..

But the part where I run and then ppl cheer me as I went to the finish line feels quite good leh.. haha.. machiam running marathon.. haha..

Then after which, got buffet dinner.. quite a good spread, and judging by all of us were actually hungry, so the food is good.. Mind you.. if you go there and eat, it costs $52++ per pax ok! Ha..
The highlight of the nite was I had this nice wine jelly dessert (it was so nice that I ate 3 of these!) and 7 raw oysters!! Haha.. the 7 raw oysters are this one time where I really ate so many at one go!

Then its going home for the nite and then bathe, and now blog this loh..

Ok lah.. feeling super tired.. so need to rest liaox.. tml is another long day and eat somemore.. haha..

Feeling fat and tired,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: