"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Planning in progress..

These few nites are dedicated to planning my BKK trip itinerary.. Have been finding some information on the net and also typing it out.. so ya..

And I'm glad to say that after so many late nights, I finally finished it just minutes ago! Quite tiring, but fulfilling.. I've got 8 pages of the itinerary for my 5D4N trip.. haha.. so you see.. how fulfilling is our trip.. haha..

Today went on net to see a crocs slipper which I'm very interested in, but it cost me $49.95.. a bit the expensive.. I have been considering whether to buy or not, becos the slippers are really nice.. haix.. we will see lah.. =)

Okay.. its getting late.. I need to sleep liaox.. tml is mid-week, and the weekend is drawing near again.. haha.. can't wait for the weekend to come again.. haha..

Goodnight world,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: