"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Why does this thing always happen to me?

Well.. I wasn't expecting this event to happen so soon, but it did.. it all started out as a normal chat, and it developed into something which this person revealed and it was really surprising and shocking.. I have not expected it so soon.. I kept asking myself why does this happen to everywhere I go?

You koe its really torturing and saddening to see this happen time and time again! Just when you thought you are there, and then this thing happened! Why? Why?

I was totally sian this morning when this happened.. I hope that I would get over this thing as time goes by!

I hope I don't cry when this happens!! Haix..

Not exactly in the best mood to blog,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: