"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Happy 43th Birthday Singapore!!

OCC Youth Ministry (Generation Joshua) Leaders' Dinner
@ Hans Restaurant, Great Eastern Centre

Its Singapore 43th Birthday.. and I am proud to say I'm really proud to be a Singaporean! After 43 years of independance, Singapore still stay strong! Kudos for the great leadership of the Singapore Government! =)

However, becos today is a Saturday, I would not be watching fireworks, but instead at church (becos got Service mah)..

After church, went over to Hans Restaurant @ Great Eastern Centre, for Carlise's "Thank-You" dinner.. so ya.. She is stepping down from the leadership role to play a more important role in church.. so ya.. but we were all sad to see her stepping down, but oh well.. Life still goes on!
Had a great time fellowship over food and talk!! Its been a while since we have gathered all into 1 location and just fellowship over food!

Oh.. this morning, Christina (my church friend) came over to my house to do the mango-pomelo dessert for my youth camp fund-raising activity.. so ya.. quite fun actually.. ha.. and we've got a lot of orders (though can't really hit target. We need to think of other stuff!), so looks like the peeling of mangoes and pomelos would be a slightly difficult thing? I don't koe.. we shall see.. When the youths do the thing, I would then take photo and then blog it lah! So ya.. anticipate it ya! =)

Ok lah.. tired liaox.. gtg and watch my recorded NDP 08 liaox! =)
Tml is another day.. let's just see whether I would jog tml, becos I'm starting to be lazy.. I'm expanding sideways.. Oh my.. but oh well.. who likes a skinny fellow? wahaha.. =P

Happy birthday Singapore once again,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: