"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The sad feeling all over again!

Well peepz.. remember my post (06 August 2008) whereby I said I was very sad with myself that a thing keep happening to me? Well.. I think its no secret.. everyone knows it now.. so ya..

Anyway, wats bothering me is that Warren has resigned from my company, and this makes me very sad!

As you all know, Warren and I had known each other for only about 3 months, with our first interaction at the Paintball activity (which happened just 3 days after I was enlisted into my current company).. And from there, we had developed a brotherhood bond that we were so comfortable with each other that we just chat anything under the sun!
We were so comfortable with each other that Warren joked that I would settle his funeral for him since he doesn't want any kids!! wahaha..

And you know me.. I'm those kind of people who really when go into such brotherhood bonds, to get out of it would be something very difficult.. I think its my nature of loyalty!

How I knew that he has resigned was simply really out of coincidence! I had saw an ad on jobstreet and then saw a job scope which is very similar to his.. so I msg him on MSN offline and ask him whether is it additional headcount.. but never did I expect that it was him!
At the beginning, I really didnt believe him, but as our conversation continues, it appeared to be true!

When I heard that, my world kept tumbling down.. I was super sianx the whole day (even until the badminton session that day!)..

So by looking back, the news that was broken to me was exactly 1 week old already..

To suddenly think of Warren not in my company anymore (who not only is the badminton captain, but also my big brother), would definately bring some tears to my eyes.. even now, I'm almost at the verge of shedding tears!

My colleague asked me whether would I still play badminton, since Warren is like my brother, and he is also playing badminton as well..
Well, I did answer my colleague that I would still play becos I play for my interest and not for someone.. but then at the bottom of my heart, that question would still be very real, as in I would say "I don't know".. Without Warren, badminton may be never the same again !!.. haix..

I know you all have called me a crybaby and all.. but I can't help! Its the same feeling as when Cheong left MDI the other time! The feeling is like ya koe.. its very heart-breaking to see this happen!
But I guess that it would be some way or another we will still meet lah.. Meet outside for dinner that is.. so ya..

Tomorrow I'm giving him a farewell treat then.. so ya.. looks like I must cry enough tonite before meeting him.. His last day is drawing nearer, and the sadder and miserable I would become! I may look strong outside, but I'm a softie in my most inner being.. I may just put up a front that I'm happy, but in actual fact, I may be sad for that matter! so ya..

Ok lah.. its getting late.. and I think I must go turn in liaox.. Crying maybe will help to ease the pain of losing such a good brother!

The sadness starts all over again,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: