"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, August 01, 2008

After work.. so tired..

Well peepz.. if you have not realised, believe it or not.. I just came back from office only like 50 mins before I've blogged this blogpost!

You all may ask how come? Well.. apparently, my boss needs me to hand up to her a report by this Monday (4/8) before she flies to Thailand for her business trip on Tuesday (5/8)..

Monday (4/8) morning I've also got samples to do.. so ya.. today I do my samples from 1350 hrs - 1900 hrs (non-stop!).. not even for toilet or water break! Ya.. tats how tight my time is!
Cleaning the equipment already take almost an hour!

After 1900 hrs, I did my post-sample paperwork, and didnt finish it until 2125 hrs.. *gulpz* WITHOUT dinner somemore!! So ya.. was hungry, tired and hot (becos my office once at 2000 hrs, automatically, the whole air-con system in the building would be off!.. so ya..

Cabbed home and then eat my dinner.. and then blog this blogpost loh.. Super shag.. I need to sleep now.. need to sleep now!!

Eyes wide SHUT.
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: