"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, August 02, 2008

10 hrs!!

Well.. peepz.. yes.. 10 hrs was what I have slept yesterday nite.. Never in my whole life I have slept like 10 hrs STRAIGHT WITHOUT any distubances!! Usually its like just waking up automatically abt 7-8 hrs after a nite's rest, and then can't sleep liaox.. If my mum has not woken me up this morning, I cld have slept longer.. haix.. am I getting lesser sleep, becos the past weeks, I'm surviving on lesser sleep? I don't know.. but hope this doesn't become a habit, or else I would be piggie liaox.. hahax..

So now, I'm wide awake as I'm typing this blogpost.. oh man.. haix.. let's see what I can do with this wide awakeness I have loh.. maybe do some research for my BKK trip? we'll see.. =)

Eyes WIDE open,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: