"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

What a nite!

Hey peepz..

Just came back not long ago from my practice session for my company's singing competition.. Have decided that I would sing the song "翅膀" by 林俊杰. Its not an easy song to sing (although I chose it and its my favourite singer singing it!).. Have managed to find the right key for me to sing in.. Of course with the help of my other colleagues, who are also joining the competition..

I think I sang the soing like for about 4 times in total, and I think they are sick of listening to it already, but I didnt care! Ha.. no one want to sing, I sing loh.. ha.. I sing until I've found the right key! So ya.. So whether I would get the top 3 prizes doesn't matter lah.. Even if I don't get the top 3 prizes, I would still get consolation lah! =).. so not so bad!

Then today, one of my colleagues sang "背叛" by 曹格, and his voice sounds like the original singer (ie, 曹格). I'm not kidding! For a moment, I thought he was singing with the original music behind! He is that good.. I think he would win first prize liaox! =)

Oh.. my new boss is also taking part in the competition, and man.. her voice is so so good.. I think she is like going to be in the top 3 as well? =)

When I went to the KTV, the organiser actually requested us to take a solo photo there and then, becos she wants to do a poster of each of us! My goodness!! Machiam really like superstar leh! Hahax..

Ok.. so much of our singing.. now abt the KTV place.. Well, all I can say is that this KTV I went to sing tonight, if I have the choice, I would not want to go back there for personal karaoke sessions again.. The service is quite bad, and the room is really small.. so ya.. enough said. Period.

Okay.. gtg and sleep now..

Super tired and I'm almost hoarse liaox!

The inspired singer,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: