"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, July 05, 2008

We have done our best..

... BUT we still lost in the badminton CCG ! Haix.. =(

Well.. I'm not complaining that we've lost in the game.. in fact, its a good exposure whether we win or lose!!
But for particularly myself, I'm feeling very disappointed in myself.. not exactly for the reason that we've lost but for some personal reasons, which I'm definately not obliged to say in this blog of mine..

This matter in fact has brought me great disappointment in myself, and cause me to be downcast the whole day (from the time it happened, and until now, as I'm typing this blogpost!) till the point that I actually wanted to GIVE UP the game of badminton altogether as well as also skip dinner, becos I simply had no appetite! It has really cause me great pain..

Only one person knows exactly what is happening becos this person was actually observant enough to notice my reaction today (I became suddenly a change person from usually a bubbly self to a very "sianx" person).. Of course, I did confide in this person and eventually felt better.. but then, as I'm typing this, I'm still at the verge of tearing..
I wanna say a big THANK YOU to this person (you koe who you are!).. =).. Thanks for being there whenever I need a listening ear! You are indeed a blessing to me!!

Ok.. all I can say is here.. whether I would cry myself to sleep later would be for another blogpost.. All I need now is really some rest.. I'm extremely tired, not only from this morning's CCG session, but also the past 2 days.. I have been working from 0830 hrs till almost 1900 hrs in office, becos I'm rushing for some paperwork to be done and its deadline is this Monday (7/7).

Other than this, nothing to update liaox..
(Sorry for being so sian on this blog.. been feeling very down today..)

Not in the best mood now,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: