"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, July 06, 2008

A tired Sunday but a fruitful one..

Today was really a loonnngg day.. My day started with a youth leaders' meeting bright and early in the morning, and then after that, some training in church.. A total 9 hrs of activity! Fwah! Try to beat that man!

Anyway, after the training in church, went with Tjow to Vivocity to have dinner and some window shopping.. We did have some good time of fellowship (since he is my mentor..), and we went to Shin Kuriya to have dinner.. Food was good, but the service was better! Tjow and myself are food and service freaks.. both of us are of the same wavelength yesterday (for eg: we both tot of the same food that we've ordered during dinner, and also, agreeing that its service was good!).. So ya.. Food prices there are also quite reasonable.. and with great food, service and fellowship of the mentor and the mantis (haha.. Tjow shld koe this joke =P), what more can we ask man! Its pure enjoyment! =)

Really want to thank this great mentor of mine, Tjow! =).. Thanks for being there for me whenever I needed a listening ear.. Thanks also for the past blessings that you've blessed me with! Its really a blessing for me to have you as my mentor!

Ha.. am so elated today.. dun koe why.. must be the food and company that I had just now.. hahax..

Oh.. regarding abt my blogpost yesterday whether I cried myself to sleep over the issue, I actually did, but it was not as bad as the StanChart Marathon thingy.. StanChart Marathon was worst!!.. so ya.. but I feel that I should cry it out in order to feel better, and it did actually.. hahax.. so that nite when I sleep, I put on some soothing and sad music on my CD player, and had a good cry.. hahax.. I koe.. I'm a crybaby, but this is the best and probably the only solution for me to like to revert back to my happy self again! Ha.. Or else today, I would be my moody self again!

Ok lah.. gtg and turn in for the nite.. a bit the late liaox.. tml is Monday again, and I've got to go back to work.. not that I'm complaining, but the weekend is like zooming so fast.. extremely fast! haix..

The fellowship of the M&M (Mentor and Mantis),
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: