"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, July 07, 2008

Things like these make my day!

Yes peepz.. Today is Monday and I'm supposed to feel the Monday blues, but with the following words on some food wrappers, it doesn't anymore! Hahax..

What you see are real stuff taken from my office pantry.. Apparently, one of my colleagues came back from a Shanghai business trip, and bought something back for all of us.. And we've decided to read the ingredients of the foodstuff, and low and behold, it was really a laughing session for all of us!

You all have to take a look at the following photos to know what we are laughing! It's really a direct translation from Mandarin to English.. and I really mean direct! See it for yourself and see whether I bluff you or not =P







Hope you all have had a good laugh, and it did make up your day? =)

Cheerios,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: