"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Busy week..

Sorry peepz for not updating.. really busy both at work and at home.. Its usually the busy-ness at work, which ultimately wears me down and just want to surf lightly on the net before I turn in for the nite.. I'm just plain lazy lah, becos I dun want to use brain mah =P

Anyway, the week so far is still manageable, except that these few days, I'm getting a bit more busy than usual.. Quite a no. of samples to do at my workplace, which actually it takes the toll out of me.. believe it or not, just 1 sample can take the whole 8 hours! The trial itself can easily take up about 3-4 hrs, and the machine which I setup also take some time.. moreover, its trial and error of the machines, in a sense that I have to adjust the machines until I reached my desired specification.. so ya.. all these need time what!

Just 2 days back, I had a heart-to-heart, one-to-one chat with Tjow over MSN.. it was a fruitful chat I must say.. thanks bro! =)

And this month, July, I tell you.. I'm FULLY booked! Almost everyday I have activites! Take for example nxt week.. Look at my packed schedule:

Mon (14/7) - Dinner with Sidney (my NS brother) @ Fish & Co, Wheelock Place
Tue (15/7) - Dinner with Marcus (my Crusade buddy)
Wed (16/7) - Badminton session @ Kreta Ayer CC
Thu (17/7) - Company's singing competition @ Lunar Fusion Bar
Fri (18/7) - Cell Group @ SAC
Sat (19/7) - Church
Sun (20/7) - Eleanor's (Tjow's daughter) birthday celebration

So you see... everyday I got activity.. confirm spend more money one! This mth budget is totally way off! This mth, my spending would be like water loh.. haix..

Then on 26/7 (Sat), gonna spend the nite away with my NS unit bunk mates.. its been a while since we've gathered, and its one of our buddies birthday.. wahaha.. so he is gonna so tio from us on that nite! *evil grin*..

Ok lah.. gtg and do a little more surfing before I turn in for the nite.. Need to rest well this week to survive the next.. nxt week shiong ah..

Looks like I need a PDA phone,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: