"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Still awake..

Peepz..take a look at my blogpost time! I'm still awake at this time.. Yes.. you didnt see wrongly!! The only reason why I'm still awake, is all thanks to the Dark Mocha Frappucino from Starbucks which I had earlier in the evening, or shld I say late last nite.. haha.. watever that makes you happy lah =P

If I don't talk sense, you wld koe why.. I have made my biological clock suddenly turned bonkers all of a sudden! hahax.. ok.. wat happened of why I'm still awake at this time is as follows..

After cell group today, a group of us (Tjow, myself, Mok, Jeremy, Xinyi & Xiuhua) have decided to go to Starbucks @ One Fullerton to just chill out and have some chat session, since Xinyi is going back to Aussie later in the evening anyway!

Reached the Starbucks outlet at about 2215 hrs and we chatted till 2345 hrs.. of course, I ordered the Dark Mocha Frappucino, which is like supposed to be good, but then its not dark enuf.. unlike I had the first time.. so ya.. haix.. I so wanted to complain, but then oh well..

After the coffee, Tjow was so sweet to send us ALL home.. so practically, I travelled from one end of the island to another, becos I was the last person that Tjow alighted before he head to his in-laws place to stay for the nite..
So by the time we reached Xinyi's hse, it was already 0130 hrs in the morning.. so Tjow being him, said both of us (referring to himself as well as me), should pay a visit to Xinyi's house since both of us never been in the house before.. so ya.. and we did.. and we stayed there like till 0200 hrs!

Then reached home like abt 0210 hrs, then bathe and read some newspapers and now blogging to allow my hair to dry before I sleep, and guess wat! The time is now already 0240 hrs and its still ticking!!

Oh man.. I'm now feeling so so tired.. and I really mean tired.. guess the caffeine has worn out liaox..

Ok.. hope I can sleep like for abt 8-9 hrs, then it would be perfect, but I wonder wat time will I wake up later.. hmmm.. Doubt I would fulfill the 8-9 hrs part..

Dreamland, here I come..,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: