"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Caffeine-overdose!

Peepz.. take a look at the time now.. what you see is not wrong! I'm blogging at 1am!! Can't sleep.. becos had a cup of Dark Mocha Frap @ Starbucks just now with Christina, my church friend.. it was somewhat not as good as last wk's but oh well.. in fact, the counter told Christina that this dark mocha frap is NOT permanent.. its actually a monthly special thing.. so from July onwards, no more dark mocha frap liaox.. haix.. sianx.. becos this dark mocha frap is BETTER than the java chip frap! I'm serious!!
But the downside is that becos of caffeine, I'm now wide awake.. haix.. last time, when I drink coffee, I would be able to sleep.. but now, caffeine has more effect on me.. sianx..

And yes.. my phelgm has reduced and cough has subsided almost 98%! Thank God.. then Ashley at church was telling me that I sound good on the piano.. I was like thinking to myself, "don't I sound the same?".. then suddenly I remembered that I just recovered from a sore throat and asked him whether izzit becos I had a husky voice, and he said ya.. then I was like "ah-ha.. ppl like me with husky voice..!!".. hahax.. then he said that he can help to cut a CD of me singing and then sell it as a fund-raising project, becos every year the fund-raising is always the same thing.. I was like so flattered and said, " no lah.. cannot.. very stress".. they all insist that I can do it.. I was like "ahh.. I shall think about it..".. I plan to shelf off the idea if no one mentions it! =).. so shhh...

But yesterday was indeed a miracle, becos I was able to sing without coughing.. so ya.. Thank God! =)

After which, had dinner with the youths at Carls Jr, and I really thank God that Christina actually shared with me the meal, or else, I would have not only gained more calories but also my stomach will explode.. the burger is like so super big, with the fries are also so huge serving.. very scary.. so ya..

Other than that, think nothing else to update liaox..

Plan to wake up early to jog later, but then think again, lazy.. so maybe I'm not jogging..

Ok.. time to sleep! Ciaox..

Yawns,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: