"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, June 27, 2008

My badminton investment!

Well peepz.. quite satisfied with my badminton purchase.. though the total costs me like $134 after discount of $5.80.. and well hope my purchase would serve me a long way and may it bring some glamour of hope to my company's badminton team (if I ever play during the CCG games!)..

** Photo on left: My Yonex Badminton Shoes ($55. UP $59.90)

Today was like I play the badminton session until the front part of my arm is quite aching, becos I actually smacked quite a lot of shuttlecocks.. and I tell you.. Over that course of 1 hr of playing, I was sweating like nobody's business.. The amt of sweat today is confirmed 80% more than the wednesday's session which is a 2 hr session.. Maybe becos I played singles this time round.. and I tell you.. singles is super shiong lah! Stamina not there..

** Photo on right: My Yonex Musclepower 10 badminton racquet with grip ($83.90 - with grip. UP $104.80 - with grip)

Warren actually has plans for either me or the other guy who is also a reserve personnel, to play the singles category.. stress I tell you.. Singles is no joke lah!

After the game, went back to office gym to bathe.. felt so refreshing.. then follow Warren home on MRT, since both of us are going in the same direction..

Had dinner with Warren as he was too hungry and lazy to wait for his wife for dinner.. so ya.. we went to a nearby foodcourt to eat, and I had my usual yong tau foo whilst he had pig stomach soup!..

Then went on train together.. on the way from office gym to train, we chat a lot.. so ya.. though he is older than me by 12 yrs, but realised that we had a lot in common, such as having short-term memory.. and its like we just click.. at times, he can even read my mind.. ha.. talking about brotherhood chemistry! =).. Well.. am so glad I can meet such a good buddy in this company lah.. good buddies very hard to come by I tell you! Its like after knowing each other for like only abt half-a-month, and we naturally click and machiam good friends and brothers liaox.. =)

** Photo on left: My company's badminton CCG shirt.. Cool huh? =) (Cost is FOC becos I represent company to play in the games mah!)

So I alighted at Tampines, whilst he alighted at Pasir Ris.. Made my way to the badminton sports hall, and only to know that the uncle is not there.. only a lady, who like dun koe anything like tat.. so I went to the other shop (which has a reputation of scolding customers)..

Went over and bought my stuff (as above) and suprisingly, I never got scolded.. in fact, it has quite good service.. but after some checks with ppl (who got scolded), the person who serve me is not the one who scold ppl.. so haix.. not too sure whether the person who serve me is also a former badminton coach (becos the one who likes to scold ppl is one!).. but oh well.. guess I got some good advice from him.. manage to bargain a bit.. so ya.. though not much, but better than nothing rite! =)

Ok lah.. got to go and sleep liaox.. tired.. tml is another day.. I'm going to cut my hair.. super long.. and yes! My cough is improving! Yeh! Phlegm only.. happy happy. so happy.. ! hahax..

Going to la-la land happy, and maybe dream of being a top badminton player sometime?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: