"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, June 27, 2008

The diet..

Yes ppl.. I'm on a diet.. but not that kind of slimming diet.. its actually a "chicken-less" diet.. man.. its so tough lah..

Like yesterday, my boss gave a Pizza Hut treat, and a die-die must eat thing at Pizza Hut is its Hot & Spicy drumlets.. I tell you.. they are so good, but I can't eat anything that is chicken based.. not even essence of chicken!

I would really want to recover fast, and I actually am happy to do so, becos I actually coughed less! So ya.. now, my phlegm starts to develop, so its a bit irritating on my throat lah.. but I got another chinese cough syrup at home which helps to cure this, and I'm quite sure that within 3 days, my phlegm shld be completely cleared.. machiam like miracle cough syrup like tat =)

Today is the last-min addition badminton session (1 hour only) booked by Warren for more practice.. so gonna attend it today, since its only 8 days from now till CCG and all I can say is that I am only slightly ready.. can't really play well yet.. so ya.. just hope on that day of the CCG, I would be able to perform (if given the chance to lah!)..

After the badminton session, I'm going to Tampines Sports Hall to get what I needed, becos Saturday morning go there, a bit the lazy and very far.. so since cell today is cancelled, therefore, I should be able to get my badminton stuff.. hope my fortune dun burst by then! =) hahax..

Ok.. back to work..

Something stuck up your throat is not a good feeling,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: