"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Regrets..

Well peepz.. despite my condition yesterday, I've committed two no-nos yesterday.. haix..

First no-no is that becos I have starting to develop a slight cough, I still go and eat my ka-pow which is actually minced CHICKEN.. so ya.. when you have cough, you are NOT supposed to eat chicken (tats what my mum always tell me, but I cldn't resist lah!).. then worst still.. its ultra spicy.. haix..

The second no-no is that ppl have been advising me to go and rest yesterday and not go for badminton.. but I just brush off their advice and go play..

So this morning, I felt very weak and am coughing like mad.. hopefully, it will subside today.. becos I've got a lot of activites in the coming weeks, and I really want to perform them! so ya.. am hoping for a fast recovery, so that I could perform my best!

Oh.. On Saturday morning, I'm going down to Tampines Sports Hall to get my badminton shoes and probably a new racquet becos the current one I had is super heavy.. so ya.. so gonna spend a bit of my fortune there, but I think its worth it becos I play on a weekly basis lah.. so ya.. and also for CCG.. in the event I play (becos I'm a reserve personnel in CCG), then at least I hope I have a bit of chance?

That should be all lah.. am feeling so weak now.. almost wanted to get MC, but decide not to.. try to "tong" a bit more.. I believe I can do it!

Just do it and endure,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: