"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thanks all for your concern..

Man.. MSN can really do wonders.. My nick on MSN shows that I was sick.. and immediately, almost continually, ppl on MSN kept message me to ask how is my condition now, etc..

Really appreciate those concerns man! You koe who you are! =).. Really thankful that I have great friends in my friend circle! =)

Well.. for those ppl who didnt really like manage to ask me abt my condition, no worries.. I shall update you all here..

Yesterday after work, I bought 6 cans of some bitter water (they call it oleanda water - I think that's how it spelled!!), and 3 cans of jia jia liang teh (though I very much hate it and didnt want to drink it!)..
Yesterday went to NTUC Fairprice supermarkets to buy those stuff (as stated above) and machiam like I'm on a "cooling body" gulping session!

Had 1 can of liang teh after dinner and 1 can of the bitter water with salt before I sleep.. and this morning woke up like sore throat not as bad.. still sore a bit, and flam starts to develop (which are some signs that my sore throat is healing).. so actually the bitter water with salt work more wonders than the liang teh.. so ya.. =)

People has been asking me why I didnt go see a doctor instead and take MC.. but then yesterday I had a Malaysia supplier to come and see me, and she has come down all the way from KL, so no matter what, I have to go to work right.. not nice for her to come down and don't see anybody.. ya.. just not very ethical lah.. =)

So I actually self-medicate, and thank God that it is the start stage, so not much problems.. so ya.. Am on the road to recovery.. another why I want to get well soon becos of the Badminton CCG nxt Sat and the singing competition which is happening on 17/7. This coming wed (2/7) is also the practice session.. so ya.. wanna get well by then, so I can enjoy and perform to the best of my ability.. so ya..

Okay lah.. nothing else to update liaox..

Being sick is not the best feeling in the world,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: