"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My upcoming schedule..

Well peepz.. just to update you all on what's coming up in the coming weeks on my schedule.. quite busy and hope managable!

The runny nose has subsided but the sore throat is still there.. haix.. =(

My schedule:

(a) 2 July 08 : Company's singing competition practice session @ Rain KTV, UE Shopping Mall (1800 hrs - 2100 hrs)

(b) 5 July 08 : Badminton CCG (Cooperate Community Games) (Commencing at 0845 hrs)

(c) 17 July 08 : Company's singing competition @ Lunar Asian Fusion Bar, Clarke Quay (1800 hrs - 2100 hrs)

Yupz.. quite a lot of work-life balance activities right? Ha.. tat is the way how my company works =).. hope I dun get burnt out by then!

Ok lah.. back to work liaox.. =)

Sing song sing song all day long,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: