"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, June 23, 2008

My Monday..

Well.. its both good and bad..

Good becos' my computer issue has been solved and that is gooooddd.. Thank God! My computer tech guy gave me a link and ask me to try.. and yup! It worked.. so ya.. now I can do whatever that needs me to do liaox loh.. =)

Bad becos suddenly today after work, I've got a flu.. and now, having runny nose and sore throat.. must be the amt of durian stuff which I have eaten over the past few days.. Too "heaty" as the Chinese people put it.. haix..

The sore throat is killing me and now, my nose is "dripping" like nobody's business.. sianx.. =(..

Okay.. I think I have to sleep liaox.. hope tml I would be okay! =)

Being sick is a torturing feeling,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: