"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, June 22, 2008

What a weekend!

Well peepz.. its been a long time since I've blogged?

So here shall be the update..

Friday (20/6)

This is really a day where its a bitter-sweet day.. I'm got a task to clear tons of office paperwork within such a short time-frame, and guess wat.. My computer had to hang at a time where I tot I have save the document, when actually it didnt and I have to start everything all over again.. and that totally spoils my mood for the weekend lah..

Went to cell group.. Xinyi was back from Aussie land, and thus join us for cell group.. then later, Tjow was so sweet to give Xinyi and myself a car ride all the way from church to jurong (to deliver stuff) and back to our houses in the Serangoon area, as he spends his wkend at his in-law place in Hougang.. so ya..

On the way, he dropped by Geylang to grab some dim sum for supper and breakfast.. and he bought me this mee-sua kueh, which is so amazing and good.. you have to eat it to know what I mean!

Then he fetched both of us home, and the last stop was actually my house becos he fetched Xinyi home first.. and on the way to my house (after he has alighted Xinyi off), he actually told me something which was very bitter for me to take.. its a short mentoring session in a way, but that few mins were actually very precious in a way that he actually "shook" me up from a decision which I've always hold on very firm to..
As to what it is, I wld not be obliged to say but let's just say that its so difficult to swallow, till the point that I actually cried myself to sleep over this..

Saturday (21/6)

This morning woke up and after yesterday nite's cry, I felt much better and had made a decision which was hard at first but surprisingly, it was okay.. so ya.. Tjow, thank you ah.. its very hard but thanks for the timely reminder =)..

Went to church.. church was ok.. then after which, I held my first youth camp mtg at Starbucks, Vivocity.. so ya.. it was a good feeling for me to just chair the mtg (becos I chairman got youth camp this yr mah) and not do anything.. I just have to point finger and deligate only =)..

The amazing part came when we were deciding on the theme of the camp.. We didnt want to go with the theme phrase that the youth leaders committee (which I'm part of it as well) came up, and hence, we were like discussing what names.. and we actually took 30 mins to came up, and our minds were in the blank..

Jex then came up with the theme of "transform".. but me being a very publicity person, feel that it is quite ordinary and need something more ummphhh.. so I was like telling God subconsciously that I wld need really an idea.. and low and behold, I came up with the theme phrase as "transform-ed.".. and I actually urged my committee members to come up with meanings as to why we have added "-ed." to the word, so as to make the theme phrase more meaningful..

And whilst I was explaining, I actually got another thought and out of nowhere, it donned upon me that the theme phrase would be "transform @ ____."
If you have realised, the word, transform, is still there.. except that the "ed" has been replaced with "@" and the dash has been replaced with an underscore/blank, and the full stop is still there.. so ya.. and it actually ties in somewhat with our church theme as well.. so ya.. it must be God's work, or else I can't think of such an appropriate name lah! To God be all glory! =)

Sunday (22/6)

This day came and I was abt to jog when my alarm clock rang and realised it was raining, so I've gave this week's jog a miss again!

Then watched a bit of TV before proceeding to access my computer to do my normal blogging.. and guess wat.. my taskbar was a bit corrupted, and its now so inconvienent to like do stuff.. arghh..

Was supposed to have my haircut but in the end, didnt have mood to do so, until I gave up totally to like ask my com tech to come and see what happen.. and in the end, he diagnosed that my com's registry is corrupted, but he said nothing serious.. he would help to find out the solution for me, and email me to solve the problem.. let's just hope he remembers.. in the meantime, I just have to use "alt + tab" to navigate between windows.. totally sianx lah..!

Was actually supposed to go to shop yesterday (since its the GSS), but becos of my computer, how to go you tell me? No heart to go loh..

But anyway, really have to thank God becos this problem came like after I've finished my videos production and all.. so ya.. really have to thank God for this!

In the nite, went for a pre-booked dinner at Fairmont Hotel to celebrate my dad's birthday and also a post-Father's Day dinner.. had quite good food at the buffet restaurant (ie, Plaza Market Cafe) but becos of the crowd, the service was a bit bad.. they made me wait so long.. and they take 15 mins to generate the bill even though there was not much ppl left.. haix.. but I forgive them on the account that I had 2 bowls of my favourite and also their signature dessert, the durian pudding! It was bitter-sweet kind and the dessert is just so delicious.. yummy.. I'm salivating now as I'm thinking of it.. ha..

Then now coming back with such a full stomach, and I can't sleep becos I'm so full.. so need to let it digest a while.. so ya..

Oh well.. think need to sleep liaox.. tml need to work.. haix.. the work week starts all over again..

Computer being handicapped,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: