"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lotsa things on my mind now..

Ppl.. I'm still editing the videos.. so ya..

As of now, I plan to finish the "Exclusive Preview" part tonite (no matter how long it take me..)

But now ah.. taking a break first, becos I koe once I start editing, I would not be able to stop.. haix.. workaholic me!

Anyway, as of writing this blogpost, I'm actually memorising one of the chinese songs which I would sing next mth at my Company's talent event @ Lunar, Clarke Quay..
(a bit shy to join, but my boss said I must join.. so you say can defy orders meh?.. haix..)

Actually, I wanted to sing and play the keyboard of my first public performance (when I was 13, and the audience crowd was about a thousand odd, becos its a Teacher's Day concert!) english song, "If We Hold On Together" by Diana Ross. But due to the constraints of the keyboard, the organiser of the talent event has suggested I choose another song..
Therefore, I could only fall back to another song which is sang by my favourite Chinese artist, JJ Lin Junjie.. =).. its quite a challenge to like find one song which is very easy to sing and don't need a lot of memory work (becos its like I got short-term memory and to remember such a long song would be a bit of a challenge!).. but alas! I found it, and its "简简单单" (Jian Jian Dan Dan).

Its only 2 verses and a chorus.. Quite easy.. in fact, I'm like the words are memorised almost 98%, but some words I just can't get into my head.. so I'm like repeating the song over and over again.. in fact, its even ringing in my head now.. I wanna sing it till its like natural.. I've got exactly 1 mth from now to remember the song.. so 30 days of it (everyday at least 5 times), I think I would be "sick" of the song after that! hahax..

the top prize is $350 cash.. but for me to get that, a bit difficult huh.. unless a miracle happens on that day! Ha.. but oh well.. Just join for the fun lah, to have a feel what is it like for ppl to be on stage and having supporters swaying to your music, machiam like big celebrity star singing song like tat.. ha.. oh well.. my fantasies are starting to act up again! =)

Ok lah.. gtg and memorise again.. and man.. the song just can't get off my head.. I'm even singing it when I bathe just now.. hahax..

Song just stuck in my head,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: