"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, July 27, 2008

What a great Saturday!!

NSF Buddies (R-L): Kok Wei, Benron, Yizhou & Myself


Well.. yesterday nite was indeed a nite of fun and had some real good catching up time.. Yesterday, was actually supposed to be another NSF buddy, Boon Sen, birthday, however, he had something on the same nite as well, so he couldn't meet us for drinks/dinner.. so ya.. so its left only 3 of us.. Benron came later for a while, before proceeding to meet his friends.. so ya..

As mentioned earlier, we all had a good time catching up and all.. and yes.. Yizhou even said I look much more handsome.. wahaha.. (but I think its my dressing yesterday lah!) So you see.. changing my look does really help! haha.. =P

Went to Timbre @ Arts House after dinner (which is where the photo above is taken!).. Didn't know that EIC was there as well.. (For those of who dun koe, EIC is a really good band.. Their guitar skills are good! They are even featured on radio; Class 95, Cartunes, 7pm - 8pm, Mondays & Fridays! =)

Drank 2 drinks yesterday @ Timbre.. had a Caipirinha ($13++) & Long Island Tea ($15++).. Yizhou and Kokwei had a Erdinger white pint each ($14++) but before that, they had Sex On The Beach ($15++) each as well, but becos for my second drink, I don't quite like beer and price almost the same, I rather pay a little more to get a long island tea rite.. ha.. But the long island tea not potent enuf.. The one at DXO then is called potent! so ya..
After I finished my 2 drinks, felt only a short "high", and then its gone after that.. so ya.. so as usual, gulp down at least 750 ml of plain water when came home, so as to aviod having a hangover..

So ya.. had a great nite indeed! Then came home by NEL last second train for the day.. =).. so ya.. Thank God for that, or else I have to spend more liaox.. so ya..

Talks and plans are in the works for a group of us to go to Bangkok in October 2008 for shopping.. so ya.. =).. so as usual, I'm the organiser.. so ya.. haix.. but for trip, ok lah.. ha.. will see how it goes lah!

Ok.. gtg and do my other stuff liaox.. can't seem to load photos into Facebook.. sianx.. =(

I enjoyed myself thoroughly yesterday,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: