"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Stressed..

Well peepz.. Stressed over my work in office lah.. not just any other work, but its my KRA (Key Result Area) paperwork submission.. Apparently, my boss wants to see the draft tml, and I'm only HALF-DONE!! My boss wants to discuss with me next Tuesday, and asked me to send her the draft tml, but I mistaken (my colleague just told me on MSN, and I tot she bluff, but its true lah!).. I thought she doesn't want to see the KRA draft, and straight to the actual discussion next Tuesday..

Cham lioax loh.. If I don't do this KRA thing properly, I wld not be able to get my fair share of bonus and all.. haix.. so this document very important lah.. so doing it, gives me a great headache.. in fact, I've only like finished half today and felt that its quite acceptable, but to continue the other half and finish by tml, would be a bit of a problem.. so ya.. haix..

Shall see how tml lah.. Stressed.. super stressed!!

KRA, KRA, why you like that?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: