"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, July 19, 2008

My last GSS indulgence..

Peepz! Be merry! The weekend is here.. Wheee... treasure it before its gone, for wkends come and go very easily..

** Photo on right: My Quiksilver spectacles ($250).

Anyway, it feels so good to buy something which I like.. and I did just that today! =).. well.. I got myself a Quiksilver spectacles which I have been eyeing very long.. and my "long" was actually about a month back only.. wahaha..

But since my current company is giving each staff some money for flexible benefits on an annual basis, and therefore, since I'm a confirmed staff already, I'm entitled to it (of course there is certain criteria of what can be claimed and what can't).. so ya.. so since company give money, why not use the chance of this money given to do something which can be claimed and beneficial?

So I spent about 45 mins at my optimetrist and finally got my specs (photo on right).. cool rite? =) The green is super nice lah..
This spec is quite unique in a sense that when you see me from the front, the spec appear black, but under light, you can see that it is actually bronze.. then if you view from another angle, you can see that it is green at some parts.. you have to see it for yourself to know it.. =)
The reason why I chose this spec is becos of the lime green colour.. =).. I have such a bright personality, so must have such an outstanding spec mah! haha.. I know.. I no shame =P

Well.. chances of me wearing this specs on a frequent basis is very slim, becos I wld only wear this spec on really nice and important occasions.. so ya.. so if you see me wear this spec, you know that your occasion is impt.. haha. =P

My lenses were also special, in a way that it is finger-print resistant and also the lens are considered the 2nd thinnest in the market, hence the hefty price.. so ya.. but my optimetrist (who is the operation manager of the store) actually assured me that the price she gave me was way better than the current 20% discount storewide and also additional credit card discount..

Christina (my church friend) was my fashion consultant yesterday.. ha.. she was telling me the spec which I bought was nicer than the previous one which I saw and thought it was nice.. haha.. so ya.. =)

Then came home from Suntec, and actually I saw Bing Xun (my primary school best friend) just walk past me, but then didnt confirm that it was him until he stopped at the stop which I tot he would stop, and I wld think it is true loh.. haix.. missed the chance to say hello.. =(

So now blogging abt this.. a little while, I need to sleep liaox.. and oh ya.. my mum bought durians.. yummy.. gonna have it for breakfast tml.. =)

I love my spectacles,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: