"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, June 02, 2008

Monday blues...

As of all working ppl, Monday is a day where everyone experience Monday blues.. Yesterday was of course not an exception for me..

Went to work yesterday and only to find out that yesterday at office was super quiet.. mainly becos the happy one in my office is not here.. then 2 more are on MC or leave, so everyone was doing their work and it was super quiet lah..

Work was ok.. was doing some research on my own, since my current and only project is put on hold due to some technically difficulties.. haix.. then also do some official meeting minutes and settling some issues regarding my lab..

Due to no lunch kakkis, lunch was eat in loh.. a bit of the sianx.. but at least I got my fave Thai food from NUS PGP =)..

Went home almost on the dot if not for an urgent call from a call from main office.. haix..

Went home and then eat dinner and then now blog this blogpost liaox loh.. man.. this is gonna be a busy week..

Am looking forward for my church camp happening next week (8/6 - 11/6) and I have not even started packing.. oh my.. =(

Monday is ending soon..,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: