"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Just surfing around..

Hey peepz.. this is gonna be the shortest post in my blog!

I'm surfing around and have nothing to do.. hahax.. Too lazy to pack my church camp luggage though.. maybe tml and hope it will come through? =)

Oh.. my lunch in office was eat-in again, and I went to eat the Thai food @ NUS PGP again! Yummy! I go there and eat until the aunty koe me liaox.. ha.. I ordered the pineapple fried rice and man.. they are not as good as the ka-pow (which is fried mince chicken with basil leaves!).. so ya.. And I really mean the aunty koe me liaox.. becos she gave me like a ton lot of rice lah! When you see this amt of rice and ingredients that she has given me, you would not believe that it costs $3.50! She must have added more ingredients for me =) so ya.. really enjoy it lah!

Tml badminton session.. In need of some exercise liaox..

Told you its short liaox!

Till then,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: