"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The badminton game!

Well.. I must really say a BIG thank you to Warren, becos he is the one today who really taught me some techniques to excel in the game, as well as patiently explaining to me the rules of the game.. so ya.. at least, now I get a clearer picture of the game liaox!

Played quite a no. of games today and I must say that I have lots of practice today (becos I played with some of the experts).. so at least I get more or less the feel of competition!

And saying of competition, the namelist is gonna be out for Badminton CCG.. next week namelist gonna be out liaox..
Today before the game, Warren asked me what size of T-shirt I wear, so I tot I confirm liaox.. but he added still subject to confirmation, becos he don't koe wat the head organiser from HR wants.. so he can only confirm whether I would be in the team next week (and next wk is church camp.. haix..) but which day, Warren never say.. so ya.. I'm waiting anxiously lah.. I can't help to like think of it day and night and at times, probably will place very big expectations on that I would be in the team for Badminton CCG..
I koe I shld not do that becos in the event that if really I'm not in the namelist, I'm going to be so so utterly disappointed, and I dun like tat feeling.. I feel lousy if this is so.. haix.. we shall see how lah..
Next week is the week! If I'm in, I'm gonna really devote my time to achieve my best for my company within such a short time lah! Not too sure whether can I do it but i will try my best! Will update you readers as to what is the outcome lah.. so stay tune and hope the best for me ya =)

After the badminton session, followed Warren back to my main office building and go down to the gym for my shower.. first time been there though! And you may think gym like tat let you go in to bathe only without paying rite? You are correct.. becos I have to only show my business card and I get in free =).. good rite =)
Had a nice hot shower and then went home from there.. feels so good lah..

Then went to buy dinner and then came home and eat.. then watch a bit of TV before I'm blogging this blogpost loh.. After which, I must sleep liaox.. very tired.. badminton plus yesterday's late night.. fwah! worst combi lah..

Ok.. gtg and turn in liaox and the time is not even 2200 hrs! I'm going to be super awake tml!

Smackdown game,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: